lunes, enero 19, 2009

Sleepwalking

today i feel like i don't know if I'm awake or in some kind of dream
i just need to get some sleep

I'm carrying a heavy burden of thoughts but they are all mixed up inside my head
so i decided to write them down on this blog, so i can give them some kind of order so i can get to list and organize them, and finally to bring them to the real world more easily.

and write about other kind of stuff, it won't be fun to anyone, it is just for me and stalkers
but i hate when it comes to write the stuff i've been thinking on my head, it is really hard for me. so maybe i'll try it for another time.


by the way, this is going to be in english cause it is the way i think of it, and i don't want some people to find out what am doing here

today i met a nice and kissable boy.

No hay comentarios: